Features of a Credit Union Home Equity Loan
Enjoy a competitive rate that stays the same through your loan term.
Choose a term of 5 to 15 years, and transfer funds right from your JHFCU account.
We'll service your loan here so you don't need to send payments out of state.
Borrow up to 95% of your home’s value!
Home Equity Loan Details
A home equity loan lets you access cash with the convenience of fixed payments and rates.
- Use your funds for home improvements, weddings, vacations, medical bills, and more.
- A home equity loan can also be used to consolidate high-interest debt.
- Borrow $20,000 to $500,000.
- Rates are based on your home equity, credit score, loan term, and loan amount.
- Your APR will stay the same throughout the life of your loan.
- You can choose a term between 5 and 15 years, depending on your budget and goals.
- Local loan servicing means work directly with the credit union.
JHFCU home equity loans are available for primary residences in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
Our Home Equity Loans Include These Benefits
Lock in a fixed home equity loan rate so you're always on top of your payments.
No Closing Costs
We'll pay your closing costs** as long as your loan is open for at least three years.
Use our amortizing loan calculator to see how much you should borrow.
We'll service your loan here and continue to offer support and advice whenever you need it.
Open a JHFCU Checking or Savings account and easily transfer your loan payments.
Considering a Home Equity Loan? Get In Touch Today.
What do I need to apply for a home equity loan?
More Convenient Loan Options for You
VISA Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Get a great low rate and earn points on every purchase with this premium card offering. Plus, pay no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, and no over-the-credit-limit fee!
Get fast financing to cover any expenses, whether you need to buy new tires or appliances, pay for a wedding or vacation, or meet medical or legal bills. Also a good option for building credit and consolidating debt.
Home Improvement Loan
If you want to remodel your home but don't want to put a lien on your property, our home improvement loan is the answer! Borrow up to $50,000 with competitive rates.