As a valued member of JHFCU, we are committed to serving you. And as a benefit of your membership, we provide you with free access to financial education and counseling services. JHFCU has teamed up with GreenPath, a financial counseling program, through which you can enjoy free and unlimited access to financial counselors.
As a member of JHFCU, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession, and more!
To use this free service, simply call 877-337-3399 or visit GreenPath on the web at www.greenpath.com
Get Your Finances on Track
GreenPath offers free credit counseling and debt counseling to help ease your financial stress, address your financial concerns, and develop a plan for living a financially healthy life. If you’re concerned about debt, they'll provide options to help you get out of debt. Their caring, certified experts will partner with you to:
- Understand your financial situation and goals
- Develop a personalized budget
- Explain your debt management options
- Offer recommendations for how to get out of debt
- Develop a personalized action plan for moving forward
The debt counseling session can be conducted over the phone. Or, if you prefer, you can meet with them in-person at one of their locations. No appointment is necessary for phone sessions. Scheduled appointments are required for in-person meetings.