- Aramark (under contract for Johns Hopkins University, Mt. Washington Conference Center Campus)
- All employees on the Bayview Medical Campus, including:
- NIA (National Institute on Aging)
- NIH (National Institute of Health)
- NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- NHGRI (National Human Genome Research Institute)
- Believe in Tomorrow Children’s House at Johns Hopkins
- Broadway Services, Inc. (Baltimore employees)
- Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Community of Science
- Dome Corporation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute of JHMI
- Independent College Fund of Maryland
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Care at Home (formerly Johns Hopkins Home Care Group)
- Johns Hopkins Club
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Johns Hopkins Health Plans
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center (formerly Howard County General Hospital)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Management Corp./Intrastaff
- Johns Hopkins University - employees and students
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni Association
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Keswick Multi-Care Center
- Lieber Institute for Brain Development
- Lifestar Response of Maryland (employees who work in or are paid from Annapolis Junction, MD)
- Maryland Independent College and University Association, Inc.
- Maryland Institute, College of Art
- Mount Saint Mary's University
- Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University- employees and students
- Paragon Biomedical Services, Inc.
- Patient First (Greenspring Station)
- Potomac Home Health Care
- Potomac Home Support
- Professional Placement Resources (Johns Hopkins employees)
- Resolution Health, Inc. a subsidiary of Wellpoint, Inc.(Columbia, MD location only)
- SAIS (Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies) - employees and students
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Space Telescope Science Institute
- Suburban Hospital
- Transwestern Employees @ Mt. Washington Campus
- Universal Protection Service, LP d/b/a Allied Universal Security Services (employees who work regularly under contract for Johns Hopkins University and the Peabody Institute in Baltimore, MD)
- Washington College
Household members (of primary members only*) — Domestic partners and anyone who lives in the household and can demonstrate a degree of permanency are considered household members/ Immediate family members of current JHFCU primary members* — including :
- brothers and sisters
*Primary members are the original member who gave sponsorship to others (who are eligible for membership through employment or census track). If you were sponsored in by a primary member you are not eligible to sponsor others into membership.
Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Census Tract 2605.01, Baltimore city, Maryland (Helpful hint when searching for your census tract: (1) Enter your address in the search box on top right of screen (2) then select "Census Tracts and Blocks" under the "Layers" menu in the top left of screen).
Census Track 2605.01 consists if the following: Beginning at the Intersection of East Lombard Street and Ponca Street, proceed east on East Lombard Street to the Baltimore City and Baltimore County border at the intersection of East Lombard Street and North Point Boulevard. Proceed south on the Baltimore City and Baltimore County border to Fait Avenue. Proceed west on Fait Avenue to O’Donnell Street. Proceed west on O’Donnell Street to Ponca Street. Proceed north on Ponca Street to East Lombard Street.
(Helpful hint when searching for your census tract: (1) Enter your address in the search box on top right of screen (2) then select "Census Tracts and Blocks" under the "Layers" menu in the top left of screen)
Is Your Company Not Listed?
If you are an employee whose company is not listed and would like to see if it may be eligible, please have your Human Resources or Benefits manager check out our Information for HR Departments and Employers.