A new way to save!
The Educator Savings account is a separate dividend-earning savings account created to help Kennedy Krieger Institute Special Education employees save throughout the year and supplement the income gap faced during the summer months. There is no minimum balance required to open this account, you only need to be a JHFCU member to get started! Open your Educator Savings account by November 30th, 2023 to be eligible for our $50 Bonus*.
Once you've opened the account and started saving, your funds will automatically be transferred to your Share Savings account on June 1st, 2024.
You do not have ATM access with this account, but you do have emergency access through online banking.
Already a JHFCU member?
- Log in to online banking, click Open Sub-Account, choose Other, then Kennedy Krieger Institute Educator Savings on the secure form
- Call our Member Service Center at 410-534-4500
- Visit one of our branch locations
- Mail in the Educator Savings form to one of our branches
- Open your account by November 30th, 2023
- Have a direct deposit of at least $25 into the account by December 15th, 2023
- Not make withdrawals or transfers from the account prior to June 1st, 2024
- Be employed in Special Education with a reduced summer work schedule on June 1st, 2024
Members who open this account after November 30th, 2023 and/or have a direct deposit of at least $25 in the account after December 15th, 2023 will not be eligible for the bonus on June 1st, 2024 but will be eligible for the following year.
Already have your NET Direct Deposit going to JHFCU?