No coupons to print, points to redeem or loyalty cards to manage!
Start earning cash back (from a few cents to over $100) on select JHFCU Visa debit transactions - All you need is JHFCU’s Visa Debit Card and Online Banking to participate.
If you currently have these products, no action is needed, you are automatically enrolled!
To start earning rewards, simply:
- Accept any or all of the retail offers that appear in your:
- Dashboard in Online Banking
- Checking account history in Online Banking
- Mobile App, in the Cashback Offers under the "More" option in iPhones and through the Cashback Offers icon in Android devices.
- Make a purchase at the retailer using your JHFCU Visa Debit Card—be sure to read the offer for details on minimum purchase amounts, maximum rebates, exclusions and expiration dates. (Offers usually expire between 30 and 60 days.)
- Watch your Earned Rewards grow in the Ca$hPerks section of Online Banking
- See the Ca$hPerks rebate posted to your JHFCU account the following month* (e.g., rebates earned on purchases made in June typically would be posted the end of July).
Take advantage of as many offers as you’d like. And best of all, the system is secure and anonymous—your personal information is NEVER shared with the retailers, so you won’t be bombarded with any external solicitations.
If you ever decide you no longer wish to view the offers, you can click “Stop Receiving Offers" under the "View All Offers" button.
*Each offer comes with its own specifics and limitations. Some retailers limit the amount per offer, but there is no limit on the total amount you can earn from multiple offers. Minimum purchase may be required, see offer for details. Cash back will be credited to your account the last day of the following month the cash back was earned. Some rebates may take longer to process.
- To open a Checking Account with a Debit Card, either:
Once your checking account is established, you will begin to see a variety of offers from area merchants and online retailers, typically including restaurants and eateries, various stores, security services, and more. The offers you see are customized based on prior transactions, but matching is done anonymously. NOTE: New accounts may take a couple of weeks to start showing offers because you have to build a transaction history.
- Have a JHFCU Checking Account, but still need a Debit Card?
- send us a secured message by logging into your online banking account from the website, NOT the mobile app, and click on "Contact Us" in the upper right hand corner, then click "Send a New Message" with your request. Please indicate that you would like a debit card.
- To enroll in Online Banking, you will need your JHFCU 9-digit account number (this is different than the number on your Debit Card—it’s on your statement or on the membership card you were issued when you first opened the account), and your 4-digit TeleBranch 24 number (this was provided at account opening on the letter with the membership card). If you do not know your TeleBranch 24 number, call 410-534-4500 or stop in a branch to request it.