Access your account from your mobile device in two ways: via our easy-to-use mobile app or through your browser (to get to the full Online Banking site which has more features).
Mobile App Features:
- Total balance and available account balance
- Account history
- Images of cleared checks (check images typically available one business day after clearing, for up to a year).
- E-statements and tax forms (2 years of e-statement history is available online)
- Ca$hPerks offers (earn rebates when you shop* with your JHFCU Debit Card)
- Credit score powered by SavvyMoney**
- Transfer between your JHFCU accounts (including Cross Accounts)
- Apply for a loan (excluding first mortgages)
- Card Controls (spending alerts, foreign transactions, card freeze)
- Deposit a check***
- Pay bills with Online Bill Payment
- Track expenses and set up a budget with MoneyMap
- Find surcharge-free ATM locations
- Contact JHFCU
Enrolling is easy! You must be a current Online Banking user. Don't have an Apple or Android? That's okay, we still have a mobile version for online banking. Just go to "jhfcu.org" via your smartphone browser and log in on your mobile device!
*Each offer comes with its own specifics and limitations. Some retailers limit the amount per offer, but there is no limit on the total amount you can earn from multiple offers. Minimum purchase may be required, see offer for details. Cash back will be credited to your account the last day of the following month the cash back was earned. Some rebates may take longer to process.
**Credit information provided by TransUnion. The credit score provide is intended to help you understand the factors that affect your credit score. It is not used for loan approval purposes, or for determining loan rates. Loan rates and approvals are based on information provide to JHFCU when you apply for a loan. The credit score found in external credit reports may be different than in our credit score service feature.
***Basic requirements include a member in good standing and having a satisfactory history of managing their Johns Hopkins FCU account.