Apply in minutes by:
- Logging into your account or mobile app
- Applying over the phone at 410-534-4500 (excludes Credit Cards, Education Loans, Line of Credit, and Personal "Anything" loans).
- Coming into a branch appointment recommended
To apply for a Mortgage or refinance your home, please call our Mortgage Lending Specialist at 410-534-4500 x740 to begin the process.
- Car loans
- Auto Loans
- Boat Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Credit Cards
- Anything (Personal) Loans
- Line of Credit
- Fixed Home Equity
- Home Equity Line if Credit
- Homefree Home Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
Once we receive your application, you will be contacted by phone and/or email as soon as possible. You may be asked to provide additional information including:
- a copy of your most recent pay-stub or other proof of income
- the purchase order, if you're purchasing a car
- a list of the bills you wish to pay off, for bill consolidation
- other documents, depending on loan type and application
Non-U.S. Citizens. We require a copy of your permanent resident card or proof of U.S. residency, i.e., visa.
For questions, send us a Secure Message within Online Banking or call us at 410-534-4500.
In order to refinance your vehicle, we need a few key pieces of information:
- We will need to know who the car is currently financed through
- Your current lender will need to send you a 10-day payoff with per-diem (interest accruing daily)
- We would need a copy of the vehicle title, VIN and mileage of your vehicle
Once information is received by our lending department, they will determine whether or not the vehicle can be refinanced. In order to be eligible for refinancing, we look at the following:
- LTV (Loan-to-value) which cannot exceed 135% - we determine this by using a system called “NADA”.
- Credit Worthiness – we will pull your credit in order to determine loan eligibility.
- Good standing Credit Union account.
Documents would then be processed via Docusign so, there’s no need to come in for loan processing – it can be done from the convenience of your own home. Once the loan is finalized, JHFCU mails a check to your old lender and you would begin
to make payments to the CU. You also have the option of deferring your first payment for 90 days.
Login to Apply Now
(must have an account to apply)
Funding your loan is easy at JHFCU. We settle most of our loans electronically through DocuSign, so you never have to leave your home or office. You always have the option to settle at a branch or by mail. We also offer a number of repayment methods to make a JHFCU loan both economical and convenient!