JHFCU strives to make the mortgage application process easy, with an emphasis on explaining options. There are many factors that can have an impact on your home loan. To see some of the factors that are taken into account when applying for a mortgage, please see our "Qualify For Your Mortgage" page.
"JHFCU helped us with obtaining two mortgages, a home equity line of credit, and a mortgage refinancing. We’ve been members for 18 years. The loan rates are the best around. Your work has saved us literally tens of thousands of dollars in loan interest, which has helped place is in a much more prosperous financial situation. We are very grateful. Thank you."
- M. B.
After you apply, we will need:
Proof of Income
- Your 2 most recent paystubs and W2 forms if you’re employed
- Your two most recent tax returns if you’re self-employed
- Proof of your pension and social security income amounts if you’re retired
If you’re purchasing:
- A copy of your sales contract
- 2 months’ asset statements to confirm the funds for your down payment and closing costs
If you’re refinancing:
- A copy of a recent statement for the mortgage we’ll be paying off
- A copy of your home insurance declarations page
*JHFCU may require more documentation during the application process
Contact our Mortgage Department at [email protected] if you have any questions.