Click, pay and be on your way - Paying online has just become easier with Visa Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) and your JHFCU Visa Debit or Credit card.
Paying online with your Visa card is:
- Easy - You no longer have to enter 16-digit primary account numbers, look up passwords, or fill out long forms to make a purchase.
- Smart - You’ll enjoy the same time-saving digital checkout everywhere you see this icon.
- Secure - You can feel confident knowing that Visa uses advanced technologies and multiple layers of payment security to help protect your card against unauthorized use.
There are three ways for a cardholder to enable their cards for Visa SRC:
- Directly through the Visa Enrollment Page.
- During online checkout at merchants that accept Visa and display the payment icon.
- By enabling Visa cards through participating issuer’s websites or applications.
Click to pay with Visa when you see this icon wherever Visa (credit/debit) is accepted.
Note: Existing Visa Checkout users will have access to the Visa cards already stored.
More questions? Click here