- The most convenient way to apply is by logging into your account or mobile app– requests are generally processed in minutes.
- To apply for a Mortgage or refinance your home, please call our Mortgage Lending Specialist at 410-534-4500 x740 to begin the process.
- You may also apply at a branch, and many loans can be completed over the phone at 410-534-4500 (excludes Credit Cards, Private Student Loans, Line of Credit, and Personal "Anything" loans).
We offer a full range of loan products including:
- Car loans
- Auto Loans
- Boat Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans
- Line of Credit
- Educations Loans
- Fixed Home Equity
- Home Equity Line if Credit
- Homefree Home Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
Once we receive your application, you will be contacted by phone and/or email as soon as possible. You may be asked to provide additional information including:
- a copy of your most recent pay-stub or other proof of income
- the purchase order, if you're purchasing a car
- a list of the bills you wish to pay off, for bill consolidation
- other documents, depending on loan type and application
Non-U.S. Citizens. We require a copy of your permanent resident card or proof of U.S. residency, i.e., visa.
For questions, send us a Secure Message within Online Banking or call us at 410-534-4500.
Signing and Settlement Made Easy
Funding your loan is easy at JHFCU. We settle most of our loans electronically through DocuSign, so you never have to leave your home or office. You always have the option to settle at a branch or by mail. We also offer a number of repayment methods to make a JHFCU loan both economical and convenient!