Access your account from your mobile device in two ways: via our mobile app or through your browser (to get to the full site).
- Mobile App features
- Total balance and available account balance
- Account history
- Images of cleared checks (check images typically available one business day after clearing, for up to a year).
- E-statements (2 years of e-statement history is available online)
- Ca$hPerks offers (earn rebates when you shop with your JHFCU Debit Card)
- Transfer between your JHFCU accounts (including Cross Accounts)
- Request a Check Withdrawal (sent to address of record)
- Apply for a Loan (excluding first mortgages)
- Deposit a check
- Pay Bills with Online Bill Payment
- Find Surcharge-Free ATM locations
- Contact JHFCU
Enrolling is easy, but there are things to remember. You must be a current Online Banking user. Don't have an Apple or Android? That's okay, we still have a mobile version for online banking. Just go to "jhfcu.org" via your smartphone browser and log in on your mobile device!