FYI - On April 7, 2014, security researchers announced a recently discovered internet vulnerability named Heartbleed. By exploiting this vulnerability, attackers could access sensitive data, compromising the security of the affected servers and their users.
JHFCU is aware of the Heartbleed vulnerability and has taken steps to evaluate the impact to our systems and our members. We have confirmed our Online Banking/Mobile Banking providers are NOT subject to this vulnerability. We continue to work with our third party providers to determine their processes for assessment and will provide updates if necessary.
- On April 8, our online personal financial management software, MoneyDesktop, will no longer support IE8.
- JHFCU Routing Number: 252076235
- Join us for our Annual Meeting on May 8th!
- Visa Gift Card Sale: Now you can purchase Visa Gift Cards from JHFCU for $2.00 vs. the normal $4.95 price. For a limited time only, while supplies last.
- Become part of our volunteer Advisory Council to help us spread the word about JHFCU’s benefits.
- Opt-in to cover overdrafts on ATM and Debit card transactions.
- How are we doing? If you would like to send us feedback about your experience online or at a branch, please fill out our Online Comment Card!