New JHU Undergrad Students
Receive A $25 Amazon Gift Card When You Open A Checking Account!**
Your JHFCU Checking Account includes:
- No minimum balance
- 3 JHFCU ATMs on campus
- Over 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs Nationwide*
- 24-hour access via Online Banking, Mobile app, or TeleBranch24
- No monthly fee or per check charge
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free Online statements
- Free Incoming wires
- Free box of JHFCU checks per calendar year (must have Visa Debit card, E-statements & Online Bill Payment)
Plus, FREE and Easy ways to make deposits when you’re not near a branch:
To open an account, you will need:
- Completed Membership_App
- $25 deposit for your savings account, to establish membership
- Valid ID (driver’s license, passport, state ID card)
- Proof of eligibility (JHU welcome email, J-Card, class schedule with name on it, or JHU tuition bill)
- May need proof of home address (dorm assignment, lease agreement, utility bill)***
- Other documentation such as Social Security card may be needed
Homewood Branch Only
August 23rd, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
August 24th, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- DeposZip: Take a picture of your check with an iPhone or Droid, or scan them into your computer then electronically deposit them online. (Must meet eligibility requirements.)
- Shared Branching: Access thousands of other credit unions' branches where you can perform basic teller transactions just as if you were in a JHFCU branch. (A great way for you and your parents to make deposits when you’re out-of-state!)
* Includes most CU24 and the CO-OP Network ATMs. Visit jhfcu.locatorsearch.com for a full list of surcharge-free ATM locations.
**NEW JHU Undergrad students only. Must have savings to open a checking account. Gift card available through 9/30/19. Must visit a branch to receive Amazon gift card. Other restrictions may apply.
***If the Home Address on the Membership Application does not match your government issued ID