Winter Wonder Line of Credit 2019 will be open to current loan holders
OCTOBER 15th to DECEMBER 15th
And will be open to NEW applicants November 1st
This loan is offered seasonally and allows you to borrow up to $1,750 at 12.99% APR*. In order to receive this loan you must be a Credit Union member for at least one year and be actively employed by the Johns Hopkins Hospital, University, Bayview Medical Center, or any other eligible Johns Hopkins affiliate.
How Do I Renew My Loan?
All eligible members can access their available Winter Wonder Line of Credit funds, beginning October 15th, one of the following ways:
- Fastest – Online or Mobile Banking – log into your account and make a transfer from the Winter Wonder Line of Credit to your checking or savings account (you will need your online banking User ID and password). Please note, account numbers can no longer be used as your User ID.
Not enrolled? Register for Online Banking or download our Mobile App now.
- TeleBranch24 – Call our automated phone system to make a transfer (you will need your account number and TeleBranch24 PIN).
- Call 410-534-4500 and press 1 for Call 24
- Press 1 to access your account - enter your account number, then the pound sign (#)
- Enter your PIN, followed by the pound sign (#)
- Press 3 to make a transfer
- Press 1 to transfer within this account
- Press 3 to transfer from a loan to share (savings or checking account)
- Enter 90 (your loan suffix) then the pound sign (#) (loan/suffix options will be listed)
- Enter your share suffix then the pound sign (#) (share type/suffix options will be listed)
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer, followed by the pound sign (#)
- Press 1 to confirm transfer, once complete, press 2 to end the call
- In Person - You may also visit a branch teller to make the transfer.
*Please note, Winter Wonder Line of Credit transfers CANNOT be authorized by a representative over the phone.
How To Access Your Money
Once the loan funds have been transferred to your savings or checking account, simply:
- Find an ATM
- Use your ATM card to withdraw cash at one of our more than 50,000 fee-free ATMs. (please note, daily withdrawal limit is $1,000). Find an ATM
- Visit a Branch
- You may visit a Teller to withdraw cash (please note, longer wait times may occur). Find a Branch
In order to be considered for the Winter Wonder Line of Credit:
- You must be a full-time employee of Hopkins or a Hopkins affiliate.
- You must be able to provide copies of your 2 most recent paycheck stubs (pay stub must reflect at least 32 hours per week).
- You must be able to provide a valid government issued ID—Driver’s License, State-Issued ID, and/or Passport. (A Hopkins ID card is not sufficient)
- You must authorize JHFCU to obtain a current credit report. Although the approval criteria are less stringent for the Winter Wonder Line of Credit, your overall credit history will be considered.
- Your JHFCU account must be at least one year old and must currently be in “good standing” (defined as no past-due loans and no negative share account balances).
- Your JHFCU account must not be subject to any court-ordered garnishments or wage attachments.
- Your JHFCU account may not reflect any prior charged-off loans or share balances.
- If you currently have a JHFCU share draft checking account, the maximum number of NSFs allowable (items rejected due to non-sufficient funds) is nine (9) per calendar year.
You may visit any of our branches to apply once the loan is available for application. You must bring your 2 most recent paycheck stubs with you.
Note that early Winter Wonder Line of Credit disbursals are by invitation only. Anyone who did not receive an invitation letter must apply once it is open to full membership.
Please note that wait times may be longer than usual during these time.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Restrictions may apply. Rate for this product reflects a 0.5% discount for payroll deduction. Your actual rate may vary. Maximum rate is 13.49% APR. Offer ends December 15, 2019.