Home Improvement Loans
Johns Hopkins FCU has many choices for the homeowner wanting to tackle a rehab project, add a deck, or just get some painting done. While usually a Home Equity Line or Loan work well for the larger, more expensive projects, sometimes you have a small project like a roof or new doors where a JHFCU Home Improvement Loan is a better option. These loans are used for small projects and are available at rates lower than a signature loan. Other features:
- Available for amounts up to $4,999.
- Rates are lower than a regular JHFCU signature loan for the same amount.
- Checks are made payable to the applicable contractor.
- A copy of the invoice is required.
- There is no lien on their property.
- No proof of insurance is required.
- The interest is not tax deductible.
- Approval and processing are quick—once we have the application and invoice or estimate we can disburse the loan and give you the check!
So if you have a small home improvement project and need help with financing, take advantage of a low-rate JHFCU Home Improvement Loan.