Qualified members* can use DeposZip from home, work, or their mobile device to make deposits 24 hours a day to their JHFCU accounts. That means no more mailing checks, or ATM/Branch visits for a deposit. Whether it’s 12:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m., our virtual doors are open for many of your banking needs!
How it works:
- Open your JHFCU App and select “Deposit.”
- Select the account to receive the deposit
- Enter the check amount.
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Tap “Submit.”
- Click on the DeposZip link in Online Banking.
- Select the account into which you wish to make a check deposit then click "Submit."
- Select your scanner (the first time you use the service you will be prompted to install a scanner, you will only need to do this once.)
- Enter the total deposit amount of your checks.
- Endorse the back of the check(s).
- Scan the front and back of your check(s).
- Review and Submit your deposit.
You'll be notified automatically by email that we’ve received your check deposit. Regular holds apply, and check deposits go through a quality control verification process, to ensure they can clear. Keep your check(s) for two weeks just in case it’s needed for verification. After that, they should be destroyed.
*Basic requirements include a member be at least 18 years of age, and have a satisfactory history of managing their Johns Hopkins FCU account. You must have a satisfactory credit history along with a demonstrated satisfactory checking account history as reported by a Consumer Reporting Agency