As a valued member of JHFCU, we are committed to serving you. And as a benefit of your membership, we provide you with free access to financial education and counseling services. JHFCU has teamed up with Accel, a financial counseling program, through which you can enjoy free and unlimited access to financial counselors.
As a member of JHFCU, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession, and more!
Accel counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. To use this free service, simply call 1-877-33ACCEL (332-2235) or visit them on the web at www.accelservices.org
Get Your Finances on Track
Participate in a free over-the-phone budget counseling session with our partner Accel Most sessions last 1 hour and entail:
Discussion of your short-term and long-term financial goals
- Creating a comprehensive monthly budget – listing income, expenses, and debts.
- Analyzing the budget and discussing recommendations or action steps to reach the financial goals
At the end of the session you will be provided a copy of the budget and action plan through the mail or email.