HigherOne — See the difference.
Private Student Loans — Rates as low as Prime +.25% APR**
How to open your JHFCU account:
- Complete the Membership Application (PDF)
- Include a $25 check or money order for the opening deposit (cash may be used if depositing at the branch – Do not mail cash)
- Include proof of local address (copy of assignment, lease agreement, or utility bill)
- Include a valid ID (copy of driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport)
- Include proof of eligibility (copy of JHU or Peabody welcome email/confirmation, J-Card, class schedule, or JHU tuition bill). Must include your name on proof of eligibility
You may submit your application by:
Questions? call 410-534-4500 and dial 0.
Regular Branch Hours
M, T, F: 8:30am - 4:00pm
W: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Th: 8:30am - 5:00pm
— Brass Magazine is a lifestyle money magazine written
for young adults, by young adults about the money side of
Watch YouTube Video: Discover 7 cooperative principles that make a credit union, a credit union.